Submit URL Web Directory U & I Songs [MP3] 2009] - Online Telugu Songs
| 0-9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z |

U & I Songs [MP3] 2009]

Tuesday, September 29, 2009 , Posted by SRT at 4:12 AM


U and I is a Telugu 2009 Movie,starring Rohan and Aditi Chowdary in the lead roles,directed by Ranjith Belluri,Produced by Ravinder Thota,and the music was composed by Karthik M.The story of the film is between an introvert guy and an extrovert girl,and the film is about grabbing and enjoying the small pleasures in life.

Starring: Rohan,Aditi Chowdary, Alisha Vaid
Music : Karthik M
Director : Ranjit Bellluri
Producer : Ravinder Kumar Thota

Playlist/Download:

Just click to Download individual songs

U & I
- Karthik,Gopika Poornima, Anantha Sriram
Ammayini Padeyyalante - Megha, Anantha Sriram
Mudugantalu - Devi Sri Prasad, Anantha Sriram
Hyderabad - Benny Dayal,K.I,Ranjith Belluri
D For Dance - Sagar,Ranaina Reddy,Anantha Sriram
Aditya Is A Loser - K.I,Ranjith Belluri
Nuvvulevani Ee Roju - Karthik M,Ranjith Belluri

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment

Submit Url